Invisalign- Clear Braces 10455 Park Meadows Drive, Suite 101 Lone Tree, Colorado
Invisalign-Clear Braces can straighten your teeth without the use of actual fixed metal braces. We are your Dentist for Invisalign, serving patients from 10455 Park Meadows Drive, Suite 101, Littleton, Parker, Highlands Ranch, Castle Rock, and Denver, Lone Tree, Colorado areas. To discuss an Invisalign solution that is right for you call our Lone TreeCO office for a FREE Consultation appointment. contact us
For more information on various Clear Braces solutions, feel free to visit companies like Invisalign.
- Invisalign solutions use a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The Invisalign aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Freeman’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of Invisalign aligners for almost 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each Invisalign Aligner with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Freeman has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Freeman about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time may average 9 – 15 months and the average number of appliances worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.